CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Work, summer, and missing someone.

Just five days left till T and I go to Spain, where i shall finally see J! I can't wait, it's been 4 weeks since i left Derby, and by the time we finally see each other it'd be almost 5 weeks.

I haven't been doing much since i got back, mainly working. I haven't been out in the evenings much, just cos i can't be bothered! I went out with my brother and T on Monday night and finally had a good night out. We met some Welsh friends of ours who we hadn't seen for 2 years and danced till about 6am.

I've managed to get myself a nice golden tan which i am very happy with, now all i'm looking forward to is going to Spain on Sunday and J coming here 2 weeks later.

There isn't anything else i can think to say, i miss J and i can't wait to see her. Very excited about next week!

3 comments:

Jen

I want to go to Spain! That sounds awesome. Have a great time :)

Anonymous

Five weeks is a long time to be away from the person you love.

Vicki Valentine

Wow, spain that'll be awesome, still miss your blogging while your away lol.
Have a good one! =]

Post a Comment