CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 December 2009

TMI Tuesday #219 - First one in a long time!

1. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2009?
Brilliant - 10.

2. What are your favorite/naughtiest/sexiest/most fun 2009 memories?
I have loads of good memories, many of them with J, going to Alton Towers, Beni in summer, Sicily with my mum, Aberdeen in May, and a lot of the sex has been amazing, i've done so many things i thought i never would have done.

3. What’s the one thing you thought you would never do, but did in 2009?
Err, J? Well, technically that started in 2008, but i didn't admit i was in love with her till March, i never ever ever saw that one coming.

4. What do you want to change in 2010?
Not much actually. I hope i get a good result in my degree, and i hope my laziness and procrastination habits change, so i can get my good result.

5. What is your all-time favorite gift (whether given or received by you)?
J's birthday present to me, which was Alton Towers, my Christmas present from my mum (a new laptop :D, i don't think i mentioned that yet) and the present i got for J for christmas, which was a flight to Malta. Which arrives on Saturday. Fast forward button please!

Bonus (as in optional): On special holidays- like birthdays, anniversaries, ringing in the New Year -are you more inclined to do a sex act that you wouldn't "normally" do? (things like fellatio/cunnilingus, anal sex, strap-ons/toys, videoing yourself/pictures, menage-a-trois/quatres, etc.)
No, we generally like to try new things whenever the mood arises, no special occasions required!

TMI Tuesday

2 comments:

vixen kitten

Great answers! It sounds like you had an amazing 2009. I hope 2010 is even better and brings you love, joy and happiness.

xoxo
~vk~

SIGNAL

please help me whit my label cloud

Post a Comment