CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 16 February 2010

TMI Tuesday #227

So I've been absent for a while, I have so much work to do and not enough time or motivation. I'll update asap, hopefully this evening!

Have you had sex with another person in 2010? Have you passed on an opportunity to sex with another person in 2010?
Yes i have, and no i haven't.

What is the funniest thing you have ever said or done during sex? (Orgasmic facial expressions do not count.)
As much as i hate to admit this, i farted once, we'd only been together for a few months. She thought it was hilarious but i was so embarrassed, i was nervous every time we had sex for the next couple of weeks.

What is the first thing you notice about a member of the opposite sex?
Nothing, i like the ones that look like me.

What is the best pick-up line you have ever heard? Ever used? Ever been used on you?
Hmmm, there was one guy who tried every pick up line on me one summer, they didn't work, most of them were horrible and degrading and made me hate him just a little bit. Things like "you must be tired cos you've been walking across my mind all day". Or however that one goes.

Where is the most unique you have ever had sex?
Um, the cinema?

I'll post an update later hopefully, happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Dearest NewBo,
Thanks for Sharing, as always it was a pleasure to read you.
Tender greetings,
Nadja
<3<3<3

Anonymous

HaHa on the gas passing....not so bad if the girl was kissing your ear when it happened instead of, you know. ;)

Post a Comment