CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 20 September 2009

Eyes wide open, naked as we came

I have just discovered an amazing singer on Youtube.. Some of you might know who she is but i hadn't heard any of her music before today, when i decided i wanted to listen to "Naked as we came" by Iron & Wine. I first heard that song on Grey's Anatomy, and today i heard it again for the first time in months on The L Word (season 2, episode 4, when Shane cuts Jenny's hair off). I forgot how much i loved that song.

Anyway, back to Kina Grannis, i haven't listened to any of her original stuff yet, i've just been listening to her covers and they are amazing, her voice is so soft and effortless, perfect for middle of the night easy listening. She's especially perfect when you're in one of those happy, floaty, everythings-just-perfect kind of moods.

Yesterday we spent most of the day in bed, watching crap films and having amazing sex. It was just a perfect day. I can't even think about anything else to write about, i don't want to bore people. The only thing i can think of is university, and i really don't want to think about that yet, i have another week or so till we go back and i'm enjoying wasting some time without feeling too guilty. I'm so happy to be back, and just be out, walk down the street holding her hand, kissing her in public, being able to tell people that she's my girlfriend, it feels amazing.

I hope everyone's having a good time too!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Dearest NewBo♥,
As you are (until now) not a regular follower of my Blog, I send you this message:
My friend Lisa♥ published in her Blog a wonderful poem “Floating” and an exciting picture that surely will please you. Please click and give your Comment.
The Factory: http://factorygirl-factorygirl.blogspot.com
Maybe the Blog of my friend Dawg♥ “Dyked out” and especially her Post about Kissing (Oct. 29) will arouse your interest. Click at: http://dawgdyke.blogspot.com
Awaiting good news from you and your Girlfriend!
Tenderly yours,
Nadja

Post a Comment