CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Happiness and progress. And lots more happiness.

Wow i haven't anything in quite a while. I haven't really had anything much going on, my mum and i went to Sicily and obviously i didn't pluck up the courage to come out to her, or at least tell her about J. It was really nice though, especially spending a week alone with my mum just before i left, it kind of helped me feel less guilty about leaving home. So we went to Sicily and we ate lots of good food, drank lots of good wine and met lots of pervy Italian men. My mum is almost 45 and she looks really good for her age, she's half my size and has a beautiful face (thats where i got it from hahaaa), so everywhere we went these pervy Sicilians followed us around and stared at us really unashamedly. It got rather annoying.

I really really wanted to tell her about J before i came back to Derby (which i did on Monday) and on Sunday night i finally did it. She actually knows, its amazing, it just makes our relationship seem more real somehow. It wasn't a very long conversation, but at least it happened and now most people back home know about us. I couldn't blurt it out myself, but she guessed which made it so much easier. Inevitably she told me "don't commit, you're still young" but i wasn't really listening at this point, my mind was just buzzing and i just wanted to talk to J.
So that was that! She hugged me and said she doesn't care as long as i'm happy and she's acting exactly the same which is brilliant.

And now i'm back in Derby and i have never felt happier. Waking up next to her, feeling her skin against mine, looking at her beautiful face, i am just in absolute heaven and can't imagine anything different.

It's our one year anniversary in about a month and a half, and i want to get something amazing. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous

Dearest NewBo♥Luv
Glad to read you again, welcome back. Congratulations! I am glad for you, with you, that you told your mother about J. That is a big leap forwards. As for an idea to celebrate the anniversary of your wonderful Love: what about a trip to the Continent? Oostende, Dunkirk, Scheveningen…That is just one suggestion. I also advice you to ask Auburn♥, she has plenty of good ideas (24 years and counting http://auburnqt.blogspot.com) Enjoy your Happiness, Love is in the air!
Tenderly,
Nadja

Vicki Valentine

Welcome back! Great stuff you told your mother and she took it so well, you lucky thing! Hmmm ideas for an anniversary? I've never had one before but some kind of trip away together would be lovely, maybe a spa break? You can't beat a weekend in a spa!!!

Anonymous

Yay! I'm really happy for you :)

Present-wise photos in any capacity are always appreciated!

xxxx

Post a Comment