CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Question answers & the hypocrisy of it all

Question from Crsytal: What are your plans when you are done with school?
First I hope to get a job as a Teaching Assistant next year, only for one year, and then do a Masters degree in Child/developmental psychology or Speech and Language Therapy. I'm not exactly sure yet but I've got a year to decide :).

Question from Jes:What is your biggest fear?
I have to say I think my biggest fear is growing old. My great-grandmother is 95 and has dimentia and although it's great that she's still alive and kicking, 90% of the time she has no idea where she is, who she's living with, how old she is, who's who (she once asked me if i was in her class at school). She just seems miserable all the time and it just scares me a little to think i will probably end up like that one day. But then i'm also scared of death, where do we end up and so on, so maybe growing old is the lesser of two evils? I'm not sure, i know a lot of people disagree with me, especially on death issues, it's just the idea of not being alive is depressing and really really scary to me.

Question from Ashley Dee: What qualifications did you need to study psychology?
I needed and overall pass and grade C on my A Levels, with a C in English, as well as a certain number of UCAS points, though I'm not sure how many cos it's been about 4 years since i applied now.

Thanks for asking :)


The hypocrisy of it all
I've been following 2 moms with a plan for a while now, and this post really hit a nerve with me. Have a look at it, i commented on it if you'd like to see my views and share your own on the topic.
Bloody close-minded people who think they know what's 'right' and what's 'wrong' when clearly their sense of right and wrong is extremely messed up!

1 comments:

Chapter Two

thanks for coming by my bloggy spot - stop by again. kiss

Post a Comment