CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Shoulder to cry on

There are many things that annoy me, but right now, being there for someone is really annoying. I feel a little bit unappreciated and it's really, really starting to annoy me.

I mentioned in my vlog a couple of weeks ago that J had a job interview which she got, yay! I'm so glad, she's been really unhappy at the cinema and hopefully at the end of the month she can leave the place for good. However she still doesn't seem to have cheered up, and i'm there for her no matter what but when she starts taking her stress out on me it gets really hard and makes me want to slap her to at least get some coherent words out of her.

She had work at the cinema today and i went to meet A for lunch. She managed to finish work early and join us for lunch, which i paid for. She seemed to be in a good mood over lunch, laughing and joking and acting normal. Then we went to look for trousers for her new job and after she tried a couple of pairs on she got really mardy and starting sulking and snapping at me. I asked her if she was ok and she just said "oh i'm never going to find a pair of trousers." We walked home together and she didn't say two words to me so i decided to come home, i have work to do anyway. Before i left i asked her again if she was ok because she looked upset and she said she was fine. I left it a couple of hours and then texted her and asked her of she was ok again and again she said she's alright, to which i replied you don't seem alright and she never replied.

Why do people act like this?? She's clearly not ok, and she usually tells me why. I don't even know what to say, i'm annoyed and i needed to rant and i wish my girlfriend wasn't an emotional cripple.

3 comments:

Anonymous

Mood swings are hard to understand let alone control. I know sometimes it takes me a while to figure out what's bothering me. Maybe that's where she's at right now, figuring it out before she can talk to you about her feelings.

Hang in there and let her know you're there for her.

[[aisling]]

I get like that sometimes - something will bother me but I'll do my best to just get over it but someone will know I'm not ok and try to help and although sometimes it seems like I throw that help back in their face, it's more just a case of figuring it out for myself and deciding whether or not it's worth actually burdening the other person with.

Obviously we're all different but maybe it's just something she needs to work out in her head so that it makes sense if/when she says it to you.

Take care :)

Newbo

Thanks guys, i just get paranoid and insecure sometimes. Thanks for the advice :)

Post a Comment