CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 26 August 2009

I didn't know where this was going, when you kissed me

I'm obsessed with these two Lily Allen songs at the moment:

Who'd Have Known - I think most people can kind of relate to this song.


Chinese - I just think this song is the sweetest thing ever, she wrote it about her mum, and i understand how it feels to miss someone and miss doing stupid little things like talking, watching tv and taking the dog for a walk with them.


Plus Lily Allen is HOT.

EDIT:I found this photo a couple of minutes after I published this post, and i had to share it! She has the perfect belly i think..


She was meant to be playing in Benicassim, but unfortunately she got ill and had to cancel. I was not happy! What with Kings of Leon having to cancel because of the wind the night before, the two acts i had really gone to see were off the bill. Not impressed.

I came across the second song, Chinese, when i found this video on Heatworld (i'm a sucker for celebrity crap). It's a choral tribute to Lily Allen by the Capital Children's Choir. If you don't like Lily's version, then this version will absolutely melt your heart. As cheesy as they sound, they actually sound like angels. Really. Listen to it and i'm sure you'll agree with me.

2 comments:

Jill

It sucks that you didn't get to see her perform! I love both songs, and I totally agree on the perfect belly :)

Anonymous

Dearest ♥Newbo and J♥
Thank you for presenting Lilly Allen, wonderful! Simply: I say the same as Jill, just add that also I like women who have a big belly ;)
Tenderly,
Nadja

Post a Comment