CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 21 August 2009

You love me, I love harder so

Tomorrow is J's birthday. She's only been gone a few days but I wish I was with her. These past few weeks have been amazing, but now i'm really looking forward to going back to Derby. Not just cos of J, but cos of my friends too and just to be in Derby. It really feels like home now.

Like I anticipated, T was a bit weird with J when I introduced them in Spain. Seeing J in Spain was absolutely amazing, the feeling i got when i saw her for the first time was incredible. She was standing on the beach looking fit as fuck in her bikini and i saw her before she saw me and i could see the excitement and anticipation on her face. It was incredible! I met her every day while we were at the music festival, and luckily towards the end of the week T loosened up. But being there with her was amazing, it felt exactly like it did at the very beginning, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, we were laughing constantly, it really was brilliant. After a week at the festival in Benicassim, we went to Valencia and J and her friend were coming the day after and they hadn't booked in anywhere, so i booked them a room in the hotel we were staying in, which had it's obvious perks :). We walked around Valencia for a couple of hours, and you know when you think back to something and one thing really sticks out about that occasion, well from that day i remember laughing constantly with her. At each other, with each other, at other people, at absolutely everything.

She came to Malta a few days after we got back, and even though it was amazing, we quickly got back into our comfortable routine. It was so great having her here. My family and friends loved her, but now the pressure's on cos i decided i would come out to my parents after she left. And when i decided this there were months left and now she's gone and i'm going back in less than a month and i am scared shitless. But anyway, i shall not go on about it, instead i'll post a couple of photos.

These are my favourite ones of J and me while she was here.















The first one is one my favourite photos ever. I love the way she's resting her chin on my back, and the look in her eyes.

5 comments:

lesbo

yay!
welcome back!
lovely photos. you two look so happy and excited to be together. love it!

best of luck with your family. it'll all work itself out. be true to yourself.

Becca

Sounds like you've had a brilliant summer :)
About coming out to your parents, I would imagine that after seeing the two of you together they may have their suspicions already, which I'm sure will make it much easier.
Good luck!

Vicki Valentine

Your back! I must say I'm really pleased about that! :)
You's two are well cute together!
Good luck with the family, I'm sure it'll go grand.

Anonymous

Dearest Newbo♥ and her Love J♥
Happy Birthday. You are such a lovable couple. It is a pleasure to look at you.
Your pictures are romantic, so in love. Keep on kissing!
Tenderly
Nadja
♀♀

Newbo

Thanks guys! It's good to be back :)

Post a Comment