CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 25 August 2009

TMI Tuesday #201

1. Do you have "your" side of the bed? Which side?
Yes, it's usually the right side, mainly cos J likes the left!

2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in?
It isn't very old, it's in quite a good condition

3. What is your favorite position to sleep in?
Usually starts with cuddles, then we drift away from each other and i like to sleep on my belly with one leg stretched out and the other pulled up almost near my chin.

4. How often do you change your sheets?
Not as often as i should!

5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes?
Talking to someone

6. Does sex make you sleepy or energized?
Sleepy, or just mushy and cuddly. I usually want to stay in bed though.

7. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day.
I've functioned, maybe not very well but nonetheless, on 3 or 4 hours sleep.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Dearest Newbo♥Luv,
It’s not long ago that I discovered you, and I’m very charmed by your couple. Yes, it’s does me feel good to look at such an harmonious couple in love. This time I am favourably impressed by the answers you give on this questionnaire. Especially by your honesty in answering to question four.
Hot kisses for both of you.
Tenderly,
Nadja
♀♀

Post a Comment