CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 March 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #48

1.) What is your significant others worst habit?
Probably burping! And making fun of my accent.

2.) What piece of clothing that isn't lingerie or an undergarment do you have that you feel especially sexy/handsome in?
A dress that cost me about £12 from Primark, simply cos Jodie thinks I look amazing in it.

3.) If you could drink ONLY two beverages for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
If no health issues were involved, it would be coke and cider.

4.) What is your worst habit?
Being annoying!

5.) Are you superstitious in any way?
Yes, sometimes. I believe in lucky charms and things like that.

6.) What kind of shopping do you hate doing most? (Grocery shopping, clothes shopping, shoe shopping, etc)
I'm the worst girly girl, I actually love any kind of shopping. Even grocery shopping, furniture shopping. Actually I think dress shopping, I enjoy it but my boobs don't fit into any average sizes.

7.) What was a “fad” you remember from your childhood?
Loads! Yoyos, pokemon cards, pogs..

Wednesday Weirdness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment