CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Today... And tomorrow

Today was such a lovely day. We woke up, had a cuddle, had amazing sex and went out for lunch. It was actually sunny! Bought the paper and sat in the beer garden eating. It was so nice! Then we went shopping, didn't buy much but that wasn't the point lol. We're always so busy that we hardly ever get to spend full days together anymore, and what with me leaving tomorrow, it was a really nice way to spend the day. I wish she was coming home with me for a little bit though, but ah well.

I'm really looking forward to going home. Haven't been back since December, plus it's going to be nice and sunny and warm and it's now getting dark later. Plus I get to see my family and friends, and my dogs!

But yeah, not much else to say. I have to finish my essay before tomorrow too. Boo :(

1 comments:

Ashly Star

Aww sounds like a great day! It's always nice when you get to really spend some good time with your other. Especially when it starts out waking up with cuddles and sex.

Enjoy your visit home!

Post a Comment