CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Glee glee

Is anyone else out there in blogland as obsessed with Glee as I am? I've downloaded both volumes of the music and listen to them constantly, i watch clips on youtube and i've seen every episode two or three times already. I am absolutely obsessed. It is brilliant, sheer genius, especially Jane Lynch's character Sue Sylvester. It's worth a watch just to see her. Her comments and remarks are just amazing, and her acting, including her facial expressions and tone of voice, just make her one of the funniest characters i have seen in ages! Not that i'm expert or anything, but she's had me laughing out loud on more than one occasion. Below is one of my favourite Sue Sylvester moments:



Then there's Rachel Berry. Her voice is incredible and does well to indulge my love of musicals and show tunes. Plus she's not too hard on the eyes either! I found this video on youtube, it shows off her voice and, well, her :).

2 comments:

Anonymous

OMG I love Glee!! I am a massive gleek and I literally cannot get enough of it.

Also loving the new layout! May be old but I usually read your blog in google reader! It's gorgeous :)

---Amy xxxx

Unknown

I'm a fan of Glee, as well. Not usually my type of show, but I can't resist. By the way, I like the new layout.

Post a Comment