CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 30 March 2010

TMI Tuesday & formspring

1. Have you ever broken something in someone's home unknown to them and never told them? If yes, explain.
Haha yes. A few years ago, because a friend of ours wouldn't leave the house so we went to extract him. His parents house has a gate leading onto a courtyard so we jumped over it and walked inside and gave him the fright of his life.

2. What's one sexual guilty pleasure that you wouldn't openly tell your friends about? Why?
Having sex with girls? Lol, my friends in England all know and so do my friends in Malta but in Malta it's still a taboo subject. When I first came out to them I told them the sex was amazing and they looked a bit uncomfortable, so I don't really talk to them about it.

3. Take a peek over any celebrity's shoulder in the bathroom...who are they and what are they reading?
Lily Allen, she's not reading, she's looking at naked pictures of me and wishing she was in them too :).

4. Roses are red, violets are blue...[finish this line with your own rhyme]
No one makes me shiver quite like you do.
(crap aren't I?)

5. Do you believe in ghosts or other supernatural activity? Why or why not?
Not really. Only because during my second year at uni I took a parapsychology module and had to write an essay on possible reasons for paranormal activity. There's too much evident against it, i'm a fact is fact kind of girl.

Bonus (optional): How many times have you thought about sex in the last 24 hours? What triggered it? Who did it involve? Provide as much details as you like.
Lots. I generally think about sex often because I like it, loads. It involved J, it also involved me drunkenly asking for sex last night. She doesn't like drunken sex, I like any sex. We haven't been having sex as often as we used to, simply because we have less time and we've kind of moulded ourselves into our relationship quite well.



Sorry my blog posts have been so crappy recently, not much is going on apart from the usual and I don't want to bore everyone with things you all already know!
Oh does everyone like my new header? I actually paid $10 for it, because I'm a loser and love all this technology malarkey, but can't actually do it myself. Haha!

Finally, send me some questions on formspring, maybe they'll inspire to write something other than memes or posts about ANTM lol :)
http://www.formspring.me/newbo1

0 comments:

Post a Comment