CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 19 June 2009

ARGH

I had a massive argument with my mum today. Not because of anything i did, or she did, or something one of us said to the other. It's because she argued with my dad, he went out, and i was the only other person in the house. She stood in the doorway to my room for an hour and a half and screamed at me for an hour and a half. I am not exaggerating. She started at 6pm and didn't stop till 7.30pm. I could go into loads of detail about it but i'm just glad it's over. I was meant to go out and she was going to take me and when i told her i'd rather not go out, she flipped again and said that i was trying to make her feel guilty bla bla. Ah well.

2 comments:

{{ d a n i m o }}

ooh. this is what i hate about having grown up in a single-parent household with no siblings: whenever my mom got angry, which was often because she's a psychotic lunatic, i was the only one to bear the brunt of it. and it's brutal. i'm sorry your mom had a little nutso episode too, darlin'. >_< ♥

Newbo

I know how you feel -.-. Unfortunately she has loads of rants like this, its just that this one was much worse than usual. Much longer anyway.

Post a Comment