CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 23 June 2009

TMI Tuesday #192

1. Would you stay in a loveless relationship for the amazing sex?
Hmmm, maybe, for a little bit. But probably only because i wouldn't be brave enough to do the breaking.

2. If you could only have one, which would you choose: love that lasts forever or great, body numbing sex?
As much as i love sex, i'm going to have to say love that lasts forever. Too much sex without love (with the same person) can often make you feel like shit. Plus knowing me i'd fall for them and they wouldn't fall for me and i'd end up getting hurt.

3. Looking back at your past loves, which one should you have married/taken back and who should you have tossed earlier than you did?
There are none that i should have taken back, and one who i should have forgotten long before i actually did. We were on and off for about 4 years and in between he went out with one of my best mates, but i was still adamant that we'd get back together at some point. My love life would have been much better if it weren't for him. Grrr. (He's also now with another of my best friends, and they've been together for a couple of years now).

4. if you had one last fuck in you where, how and who would you “give it” to?
At the moment, it would be J. Apart from the fact that i'm completely in love with her, she's the best sex i've ever had. I'd much rather have my lst fuck with her than anyone else.

5. Which is more important sex, money, love and happiness? (and no, you can’t pick’em all)
Hmmm, this would be between love and happiness (even though sex is important obviously). I think i'd have to go with happiness, because you can often have love without having happiness can't you.





3 comments:

Anonymous

Great answers!!

My expressions LIVE

I liked your answers...very similar to my thoughts....xoxoxo

{{ d a n i m o }}

umm, so i'm totally with you on 1-2 and i think your answers on 4-5 are really cute. :) 3 kinda makes me wanna rip that guy's head off but you seem content and so too shall i be. :)

Post a Comment