CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Today i am frustrated

WARNING: This is going to be a very long post lol.

Something's wrong with my laptop. Its got itself stuck in a loop so everytime i switch it on it restarts itself over and over again, continuously. So i got back from Aberdeen on Saturday afternoon, and after spending 7 hours on the train watching films on it, lovely laptop decides not to work. I took into to uni monday morning for the geeky computer people to have a look at it but they couldn't figure it out. I now have to go to PC world, but i don't kow where it is so J's going to take me tomorrow. I'm now at uni using one of the uni computers cos i was getting facebook and blogger withdrawal symptoms.

Sooo Aberdeen didn't go as well as i thought. I think i was overly confident and overly optimistic. I really enjoyed spending time with my aunt and uncle, but i didn't tell her. Or him for that matter but i didn't intend to anyway. When i arrived i thought "no problem, i'll just get some time alone with her voila, it'll all come out." But i didn't really get much time alone with her cos my unvle was on holiday too, if it was just me there i'd have had plenty of opportunity.

She did almost figure it out for herself, but i don't think she'd believe that i have a girlfriend if i didn't tell her upfront. Basically we were in a pub somewhere in the Scottish highlands on Tuesday and J and i had been texting each other since i left Derby practically, mainly dirty texts, all we talked about was sex lol, with the occassional 'i love you so much' chucked in. So J sent me a text along the lines off "i want to fuck the arse off you when i get to Malta." Now my phone won't close the actual message if you don't press the back button all the way to the homescreen, it will keep it open while you do other things and if you click on the messages application it will open the message straight away. So Lal (aunt) picked up my phone and clicked on messages and there was J's message free for her to read. I snatched the phone out of her hand and she started questioning me about who i was texting. I kept insisting that it was J but she wouldn't believe me. I showed her my inbox full of texts from noone but J and she still wouldn't believe me! So i never plucked up the courage after that to tell her.

Apart from that Scotland was great. I saw loads of animals, and i absolutely love animals. I saw cows, highland cows (which are like normal cows but with long fur and horns), loads of sheep, grouse, donkeys, goats, seagulls, alpakas, rabbits, ponies, swans and probably some others. We saw loads of castles, went to museums, climbed a mountain and followed the whiskey trail. We went to a couple of distilleries, the most famous of which is the Glenfiddich distillery. I'm not a big whiskey drinker but from working on bars and in restaurants i know some things about whiskeys, plus we got some free whiskey in the process too!

Since i've been back things have been great, J's parents were still away oon Saturday night so as soon as i got home on Saturday afternoon i had a shower and went to hers. We spent the afternoon in bed having sex and eating, my two favourite things in the whole world done in my favourite thing, bed. Lol, all in all a perfect evening for me. Luckily the weather was really good, till today as it's back to grey and cold. At least we had Monday and Tuesday when it was really really hot, like proper hot, and we went to the park and sunbathed, and yesterday we took a bbq and spent the day there.

I have mnore things to say but this post is going to be too long and i have a short attention span!

I hope everyone had a good week and a half, i'm going to try and catch up on everyone's posts while i have some internet!

Also, its my birthday in 8 days! Yay! :)

3 comments:

Delayne

Glad to see you are back I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Too bad you didn't have a chance to talk with your Aunt. And I bet the Highland Coos (that's the way the pronounce it there) were adorable. I like to think of them as shaggy cows.

I've been to Mallaig and across to the Isle of Skye, the heather was beautiful and I got to watch the sunset with a beautiful girl that day... sigh...

Vicki Valentine

Ah glad your back, I was totally missing your updates :o
Also happy bithday
x

clairedeve

Gah, Scottland. My dad's been there. But I've never been across the pond. Damn.

Post a Comment