CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 12 June 2009

Sunbathing and Alton Towers photos

Here are some photos from the two sunny days in Derby (we seem to get two scorching days every year and if you don't make the most of them, you've fucked it) and our day at Alton Towers. Apart from the rides, my favourite thing was the aquarium. I tried to take photos but without the flash on most of them came all fuzzy.

J and me in the park


I got to the top of the spider web..


..she didn't!


There was a blowfish in the tank next to her (see what i mean about fuzziness..)


I think we were in the queue for the log flume here..


And here.



There are some other photos that i want to put up but they're a bit more, erm, intimate i guess lol, and since my laptop is still out of action i'm using my mum's. So they're going to have to wait till my laptop's fixed, which hopefully will be soon cos i miss the stupid thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous

Looks like you two had fun. Sweet.

Vicki Valentine

Ah your so cute together! =]

Ashly Star

Looks like fun! Y'all are cuuute! Thanks for sharing them. =)

Post a Comment