CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 18 June 2009

Picture This

Because i love photos.
I stole this idea from Julie.

A picture of you very drunk.

I had never been (and haven't been since then) that drunk. Half the night does not exist in my memory.

A picture of you on your birthday.

This is my birthday last year, because i don't have any photos on my birthday this year. My hair has grown lots since then, i had only cut it as a change after my ex split up with me. I didn't really like it at the time but now i think it looked cute!

A picture of you making a goofy face at the camera.


A picture of you truly being yourself.

I'm not exactly sure why i chose this, i was having loads of fun fooling around at the end of summer in the rain with my brother.

A picture of you being ridiculous (and drunk for that matter).

This makes me laugh out loud every single time i look at it.

A picture of you showing off a new haircut/color. (This was a hard one cos i haven't had more than a trim in over a year and i don't colour my hair.)


A picture of a time in your life that's over, but you wish it wasn't.


A picture of a time in your life that's over, and you couldnt be more thankful that it is.
I think i can honestly say there is no particular time in my life where i wasn't happy. There are many individual occasions i wish had never happened, but luckily i have no photos of them.

A picture of you with someone you love.

You might recognise these two from the photo above. They're two of my friends who i came out to last night. H is on the far left.

A picture that describes how you'd like to spend every day.

Anywhere as long as she's there.

A picture that makes your heart hurt.
There is only one photo which makes my heart hurt. It's one of my mother, father, brother and me in Disney World. It's in a little disney frame and cos it's so old the only time i tried to take it out some of the photo got stuck to the glass on the front. So it just stays there.

A picture that makes your heart smile.
There are so many! But because J is the only thing that has been on my mind for the last 8 months, and definitely will be in the next few months..


A picture of one of the best nights of your life.


:)

9 comments:

ianuk74

You've got some lovely photos. Killer smile too.

lesbo

This is so fun!
I think I shall do it :)

Vicki Valentine

This is inspiring me to bring my camera out more often, I never take pictures!
Great pictures, brilliant idea! =]

shane rocket

your smile radiates...

Jill

Nice choice of pictures!

Unknown

Aww cute photos. :]

{{ d a n i m o }}

OOOH!!! i wanna do this one tooo!!! :D you and your girlfriend and your friends are sooo freakin' HOTT! unfair, i say. save some beauty for the rest of us! :)

why is that picture from disneyland so special and heartbreaking for you?

{{ d a n i m o }}

ps: i forgot to say i love the reflection of you and your cell phone in j's glasses -- and i think that birthday hair cut looks great on you as well! i cut and donated 25 inches of hair last year and didn't like the short 'do back then either, but similarly to you, looking back on it i think i rocked it quite nicely. :P

Newbo

Thank you :)

Danimo - the disneyland picture is heartbreaking because to my knowledge it is the only photo of the four of us together. And that was about 15 years ago! My parents split up soon after that, but now they still live together which makes things just a little bit awkward lol. It's a strange situation!

Post a Comment