CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #60

1.) To you, what makes the perfect body the perfect body?
The person inside it. Awwww.. Lol but i have often met people with amazing bodies who are such twats that it overshadows their hottness. I find that the more i fall for someone, they become the most gorgeous person in the world to me, whether anyone else agrees or not.

2.) What part of your body do you obsess about the most?
Hmmm in what way? I love my face and my hair, so i try my best to take of them, but i'm not obsessive. Plus i try my best to take care of my whole body. I guess i obsess about my boobs a bit cos i can't stand them.

3.) What makes a house a warm, welcoming, comfortable home?
I hate houses that are overly tidy, or that are really modern or 'simple'. Some people like that but it just doesnt feel like a home. I like homes that are a little mismatchede, with big sofas that look comfortable, and little things everywhere, photos, little things that you would naturally gather throughout your life.

4.) What fabric feels sexiest against bare skin?
It's not fabric, but i love the feeling of hair on bare skin. Even though it can get in the way, i love the feeling of my hair and J's hair on my skin.

5.) What is the lamest lie you have heard in the last month?
Hmmm i don't think anyone's told me an obvious lie in the past month.

6.) What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
It depends who upsets me. Talking to J always cheers me up.




1 comments:

{{ d a n i m o }}

been a long time since i commented 'round here! >_<

LOL wet wagina wednesday brought to you by lizzy the lezzy!!! :D i totally agree with you on 1 and 3 although i, not having to wear them myself, love your boobies and also cannot stand hair on my skin, even my own, most of the time. hah happy ww!

Post a Comment