CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 May 2009

Coming out week

Today i'm going to Aberdeen to visit my aunt and her boyfriend, and my uncle's coming from Malta too. My aunt, Lal, is only 9 years older than me, she's the youngest of my mum's four other siblings and is closer in age to me than any of them. Because of this she's more like my sister than my aunt. We grew up together and were always treated the same by my grandparents and during one of the many spells when my parents split up, we shared a room together. She still calls her room at my grandparents' house 'our' room.

I usually tell her everything, but like most of my family she doesn't know about J yet, so i am determined to tell her this week. She's only going to be in Malta for 2 weeks over the summer, and that's in June, so she won't get to meet J. I really want to tell her this week. Really, really, really want to. Apart from anything else it's going to be really strange moving back home for a few months with people not knowing i have a girlfriend. Mainly because she just makes me so happy and i want people to know that i'm the happiest i've ever been and it's all thanks to her.


Anyway, i have a 7 and a half hour train to look forward to, and i've been really paranoid that i'm going to miss it. Last night i dreamt that i missed it, and then i dreamt that J and i had to me somewhere and we missed whatever it was that was meant to take us there. So yeah i'm a bit paranoid. Mainly cos it will cost me £85 to get there if i miss this train.

Hope you all have a good week! :)

4 comments:

Jill

Good luck!
I hope you have a great time.

Newbo

thank you :)

Anonymous

This is probably a little late, but good luck, I hope it all goes well!

xxxx

Ashly Star

Eek! I know you're busy but I'm anxious to know how things went. *grin*

Hope you're having a great time!

Post a Comment