CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Boobs

One more thing, when i was wasting precious time yesterday i decided to google breast reduction, for probably the 150th time in my lifetime (i have been very excited since my visit to the doctor, even though nothing has been said since then) and i stumbled across this video. I sometimes feel sorry for myself because of the abnormal size of my boobs, but geez, i can't imagine what it would be like to be in this woman's skin. Luckily because i'm still young my boobs are probably as perky as they can be for their size and weight, but this video shows just how age and gravity work together against our lovely breasts. If i needed any more encouragement, this video certainly helped.

2 comments:

{{ d a n i m o }}

goodness! she looks so much happier and her breasts look, strangely, more "natural" at the d-cup size. three kilos of boob meat removed. . . wow.

how much will your surgery cost? and why is it that all my queer female friends want to chop their love melons off? :P

Newbo

lol its not that i dont like having boobs, i do! i dont want them to be too small.. its just they're toooooo big! and go, if that will happen to me at 40 i definitely want to reduce them now lol!

I'm going to reply to your other posts here :P

Hoppefully that doctor has got the ball rolling for me now.. Also, here in the UK the government pays for surgery if you need it badly, and the doctor said i was a perfect candidate :)

Post a Comment