CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 1 May 2009

The relief

Oh my god, i almost had a premature heart attack yesterday. After spending a week writing this stupid essay on schizophrenia, i thought i'd lost it. Luckily i'd just saved it in the wrong folder, but my god. I have never been so scared in my life. I thought i was going to have to stay up all night and rewrite the fucking thing cos it was due in today. Luckily i found it, so i took J out for dinner to celebrate and we spent the night at her friend's house, in a double bed! Ahh the luxury!

I still feel so completely happy with her, being with her just makes me excited about everything and anything. Next weekend we're going to Birmingham for our friend's birthday and i can't wait :). Unfortunately i have a research proposal and an interview analysis in for Friday, so i have to get those done before i can think about Birmingham. Boo

If anyone would like to read my essay, i'm rather happy with it, they can do by clicking here. It's about antipsychotic drugs and schizophrenia.

I have to have a shower and go to work. Yay.

1 comments:

{{ d a n i m o }}

as soon as i moved off campus, in my third year, i bought a double bed from ikea. i'd never had my own room, let alone a bed that size to myself, and after being in the dorms with their extra twinny twin beds for two years, i was in heaven.

i'm glad you had a good celebration with j instead of having to rewrite an essay! even if the topic is something as awesome as schizophrenia, writing papers is never awesome. :P

Post a Comment