CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Nothing will suffice

I have two assignments due in on Friday, and i've barely started either of them. I can't focus at all. You may have noticed, if you've read some of my posts, that i get bored really easily, i have a very short attention span and i am an expert procrastinator. Last minute work is my specialty. I have to analyse a transcript between Michael J Fox and Katie Couric from CBS for one of them, and i can't find anything in the text except frustration, frustration, frustration. He may not even be frustrated, but i really do not have the head for this.

The interview is hereif anyone would like to have a gander.

I really wish J could come over and we could get into bed, cuddle and watch crap tv together!

1 comments:

Becca

I am exactly the same, 3000 words on medieval Russia due in at 12 on Thursday and I havn't even opened a book... Good luck with your deadline!

Post a Comment