CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 May 2009

Today, like all other days

I am procrastinating. Except the essay is due in tomorrow and i haven't even done the reading for it yet. *Blush*

Anyway, i am too excited about the prospect of not actually having any work to do. J and I were meant to be going to Birmingham this weekend but we can't afford it, but at least we have the weekend off to spend some time together. We spend a lot of time together, but it's usually at work or at home after work. Even though i love it when she stays over, even if it is just a sleepover, then we go off to work during the day and meet up again in the evening. She's at work till 1am now then she's coming here after.

I think night times and mornings are my favourite parts of the day with her. This morning i woke up and turned over to face her, i put my arm around her and she opened her eyes, looked at me and a massive smile spread across her face.
Last night we got into bed and she cuddled up against me, with her face nestled in my neck and her arm tightly around me and she fell asleep while i was watching tv. She looked so gorgeous, i wish i'd my camera handy so i could show you all how lovely she looked.

Anyway, enough with the soppy stuff. Here's a meme I nicked off Jess I am. You're meant to tag people and stuff, but i'm only doing it to avoid my work some more!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Going to sleep with J.

2. Waking up next to J

3. Finishing this essay

4. Possibly having a breast reduction!

5. Summer - the Maltese sun mainly

6. Benicassim Music Festival 2009.

7. J coming to Malta

8. Going to Aberdeen

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Watched Chelsea being cheated out of the Champion's League Final :(

2. Had a giggle with J.

3. Wasted a lot of time

4. Went to the library at uni.

5. Considered getting a hamster

6. Drank a pint of beer

7. Ate a plate of chips and cheese

8. Avoided responsibilities (essay, laundry, dishes, shower, vacuuming etc.)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Sing

2. Dance

3. Travel the world

4. Will my boobs smaller/back to bigger depending on my mood

5. Play the piano

6. Come out to my family and the rest of my friends

7. Finish this essay

8. Get a job that pays loads after i graduate

8 Shows I Watch:

Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Eastenders, The Hills, ANTM, QI, Big Bang Theory, Hollyoaks.


Voila.

2 comments:

Solo

Thanks for the add, Newbo, and welcome to Houston, Texas! Hope you visit often and leave some comments.
Thanks again!

Advizor54

I just saw your blog for the first time and saw that you mentioned getting a breast reduction.

I've had several friends have the procedure done and they have been very, very glad.

What does J. think about it?

Post a Comment