CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 May 2009

Today

..is one of those days. I'm not very happy, cos i was meant to be in work from 12.30 till 10.30, so i went at 12.30 and i couldn't clock in. So i found a manager and asked wtf can't i clock in, it says i'm on at 12.30 and i'm here. So apparently they'd taken me off the rota and put me on 6 till 10 instead cos it was dead. They'd rung me in the morning, but i was asleep, and i had no credit to ring them back. But god, if i don't tell them it's ok they have no right to just cancel a ten hour shift for me. It wasn't even a fucking measly short shift, it was a long one and i need the money. I said this to one of the managers and he said "oh i can't afford to have people on", which is fair enough, but why give people shifts when you don't intend to keep them on?? I'm so pissed off, if i didn't need the money i wouldn't go in later but i need the money.

For fuck's sake. I hate working there, i can't wait to graduate and get a proper job. I have a nine hour shift tomorrow, i bet they'll try and send me home early.


On a lighter note, actually there isn't anything light i can think of. I woke up with J next to me which is always good but she had to be in at 9.30am so that was short-lived too. Fuckers.

I am so so tempted to not go in later but i have to. Eugh.

Actually there is one thing i wanted to show everyone today. It's Lizzy the Lezzy. She's a little animated lesbian and she has a youtube show, and she's rather hilarious. She cheered me up a bit.

3 comments:

Angela

"I like to lick a little bit of labia.." hahahaha I love Lizzy the Lezzy. I first heard her stuff around winter time and she is just awesomeeee.

Newbo

Haha yes she is amazing! i found her a couple of months ago and watched all episodes in like 2 hours!

lesbo

She is hilarious. My friends and I love her haha

Post a Comment