CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 16 May 2009

More good boobie news!

My doctor rang me on Thursday to tell me she'd got me a surgeon referral. Yay! I have to pick it up from the surgery reception and ring the surgeon and make an appointment and he'll take all my body measurements etc. I'm so frickin excited now!! xD

I have an exam on Tuesday, which i am NOT prepared for and i can't be bothered to study (as usual). Next Saturday i'm going to Aberdeen to stay with my aunt for a week, we'll call her Lal :). My uncle, M, is coming up from Malta too so it's going to be a mini family reunion outside the country. I'm really excited, i went to Aberdeen for a couple of days last year and it's an amazing city. It's full of old buildings made of granite (i think..) and old streets, hilly streets lol, with small traditional pubs hidden in back alleys. So yeah i'm excited about that..

I'm kind of looking forward to going home. Well, i am obviously. Good food, good friends, and good family. But I won't see J for more than a month, probably almost 2 months. She's going to Beni in July too, but there are going to be thousands of people there so chances of us finding each other are quite slim. But anywaysssss. We have a few weeks left before i leave. Plus there are too many things to be excited about for me to be sad about anything :D.

4 comments:

kandazzle

That is really great news! I don't personally have very large boobs but I have a friend who had a breast reduction. It has improved her quality of life so much!!!! I hope things continue to go well and move forward.

shane rocket

hope all goes well with the surgery.... will check back often!!! shane

Anonymous

that's great news and yes, there's a lot of excitement in the air for you...stay happy....and i love your new pic

Newbo

Thank youuu :)

Post a Comment