CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 May 2009

It really was one of those days

Noone tipped me at work today. I'm not happy. I usually get about £20, sometimes i even get £40, but it's just been ridiculous lately. One woman got up and told my tips were on the table, and i went to the table and there was nothing there! How horrible is that! She must've been taking the piss! Twat.

Also, in my post on Friday i mentioned that J and i spent the night at her friend's house. Well her friend didn't know, and she asked me about it today and i said yeah we did, and she's not so mad, but i feel so bad. I don't want anything to happen between J and her cos they're best friends and it would be horrible if they fell out cos of this. I feel so so bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment