CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Should i be flattered?

I haven't posted a proper post in a while, mainly cos i haven't had much to post about. J and i had an alcohol-fueled argument (she was drunk, i just had a headache) on Saturday night, and i was going to post about it, but she apologised first thing Sunday morning. It wasn't just alcohol, but anyway, i won't go into it cos luckily it happens very rarely.

Apart from that, everything's been good. We were both at work yesterday, except she finished at 9pm and i was on till close. While she was changing out of her uniform i was clearing a table and i was walking down through the bar a guy stopped me and asked me "are you from Malta?" which really confused me, cos nobody ever recognises my surname cos it's 'foreign' to them. So i said yes, i am, and he said he recognised me because he'd been in the restaurant before. After a couple of minutes i remembered him too, and he had been really flirty with me the first time he came in. Anyway, he started asking me about work and what time i'm on till and then he asked me when i'm not working. I said i don't usually work during the week, just on weekends, to which he replied, can i take for a drink some day? I told him sorry, i have a girlfriend, and the look on his face was priceless! He stared at me for a second then looked away and said "i need to think about that one for a second." Ok.. to steer the conversation away from me i asked them if they wanted anything else and his friend replied "are you on the menu?" and then burst out laughing! I said no, sorry.. Made some more conversation and then walked away and avoided them till they left. The cheek!

J stayed over last night and had to be at work at 9.30am, and when i woke up a couple of hours later and went to check my morning appearance in the mirror, i found this:



She's so cute! She calls me pupface from the word pupa which means 'little doll' in Maltese and Italian. I used to call her pupa at the beginning of our relationship, and now she calls me pupa. :)
I have to admit that after the initial "awww she's so amazing" thoughts, i began to wonder how am i going to get that off my mirror without smudging black everywhere? Lol, i haven't tried to remove it yet though cos i love it :).

1 comments:

Anonymous

Aw that's so cute :)

Shame about the creepy guys at work though.
I always have drunk people asking me out at work - and I work in a supermarket. During the day. Ew.

xxxx

Post a Comment