CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 27 April 2009

BOREDOM

I. Am. So. Bored. I'm meant to be writing a critical summary of an article, which is due in tomorrow. I know it won't take me long, but i can't be bothered. It's a Monday night and everyone else is out drinking, and i might as well be there too cos i'm not actually getting any work done.

I am insanely bored, crazy, madly bored. Its too much! I can't be bothered, i just want the uni year to be over!

I'm going to get back to avoiding my article on cognitive complexity and attentional control. Yay.

1 comments:

Unknown

I pay attention to boredom; that's how I found your blog. You didn't say much about the boredom itself, but if you are truly writing about attentional control, check out my ThePowerOfBoredom.com Also, leave me a comment with the source of the article you're critiquing. That should help you procrastinate a few more minutes. Letitia

Post a Comment