CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Something else that annoyed me last night..

Ok, so i wasn't in a good mood last night. My gf promised she would come see me and she didn't. Breaking promises isn't something that goes down well with me. Then i started thinking about the ex bla blaa..

Then T, oh T. I love her, she's my best friend and she's like a baby sister to me. I've always been there for her, whenever she's drunk and passed out her friends bring her to me and i spend the rest of my evening nursing her until it's time to go home. Now Moby's coming to Malta in the summer, and tickets are on sale now. I'm not there to buy a ticket obviously, so i asked T if she could buy me one and i'd pay her back when i got home in June. She said she wouldn't be able to pay for more than one, so i should transfer my money to her and then she'd buy it for me. Fair enough. But yesterday (now remember, i'm 19, i'm hormonal, i was already angry, and even though it seems like an overreaction, it was just a number of things that annoy me) i was on facebook, and i noticed she wrote on His wall (Read my Dear Good Friday post to read all about T and Him) telling him she'd buy him a ticket to Moby. Eugh i'm such a baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment