CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 5 April 2009

Saturday Survey (very early on a Sunday morning)

Taken from Amorous Rocker

How old will you turn in 2010?

21.


Have you ever been called a bad influence?
Not to my face!


What's the connection between you and the last person to text you?

She's one of my best mates, she's like my baby sister.


Have you been disappointed by anyone in the last week?

Only myself (fucking essays).


When was the last time someone of the opposite sex that isn't related to you gave you a hug?
Yesterday, i met a guy i fooled around with in the summer at the bus stop.


When is the last time you spoke to your boss?
A week ago.


Do you have any framed photographs hanging on the walls?

Here, yes. Me when I was 2.


Have you had sex in the last 48 hours?

Grrr, no. My girlfriend's in a different country.


Have you showered with anyone in the last 48 hours?

No

Would you like to put yesterday on repeat and live it forever?
Yesterday was a good day, but not that good. So no. Plus J wasn't involved, I wouldn't be able to live with that.


What kind of licorice do you like?

None.


Do you like salt water taffy?

Never tasted it.


Have you ever tried committing suicide?

Nope


Are you jealous of anyone at the moment?

Not at all.


Are you cynical?
Not really.


Do you believe there is a great purpose in life?
I like to think so. Otherwise, what's the point?


Would you ever date someone who was completely different from you?

Yes.

Have you ever liked someone that was in a relationship?

Yeah.


Have illegal drugs ever entered your bloodstream?
No, I'm very scared to try any too. Knowing my luck it'll go wrong the very first time, even if i never intend to take any ever again.


Have you ever licked a photo?
I used to lick a poster of Justin Timberlake when i was 13. Does that count?

1 comments:

Ashly Star

You licked a Justin Timberlake poster? Lol! That might kind of count. It's kind of a picture, just on a larger scale. ;)

Post a Comment