CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Waterworks

I'm really stressing out at the moment, i have so much uni work to do but there doesn't seem to be any time. I want to have a life and still manage to do my work, but cos i've been home for 2 weeks i've done fuck all and now i'm feeling really stressed, the kind that makes my heart feel like it isn't strong enough and my lungs feel like they're not taking in enough oxygen. That plus my hormones means i started crying about half an hour ago and now i cant stop. Plus i'm worrying about my finances, cos i've had 2 weeks off work so i'm going to have 2 weeks with no pay cheque. Brilliant. Plus it also means i'll have to work more hours to make up for it, which means less time to do my 7 lovely assignments. I also want to spend time with J cos i'm coming back home in June and i won't see her till July.. There isn't any time to do anything!!

Add to that my terrible procrastination habit and i stand no chance.

2 comments:

kandazzle

Honey you need to make a deep breath and make a list. Take the time NOW to get the stuff you need done out of the way so you can spend all the time you can with your lady!

Everyhing will work out and you'll get it done I promise!

Holden

Sounds like you've got a lot on. One thing at a time and you'll get through it. Good luck. :)

Post a Comment