CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #52

1.) What items (if any) do you get embarrassed to purchase?
It used to be condoms. But i haven't bought any in ages. Like a year and a half.

2.) What sexual position do you and your partner/significant other use most?
Erm, i guess it would be the lesbian equivalent of missionary.

3.) Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off or do you slip them on and off?
Slip them off, then untie and re-tie the shoes when i put them back on.

4.) What is the last thing you broke by accident?
I have no idea. That's good! Hope this doesn't jynx me though....

5.) If you had to lose one of your body parts what would it be and why?
A finger, cos it wouldn't show too much.

6.) How do you feel about anal sex?
I've never tried it, and it doesn't seem very appealing. But i gues i can't knock it till i've tried it can i. At least that's what i'm told.

7.) If you could have the ability to solve problems quickly and easily or the ability to know without doubt every time a person told a lie, which ability would you want and why?
Probably the ability to know when people are lying. I have a bit of a phobia about being lied to. I get paranoid that whoever i'm with will make a fool of me. I'm a trusting person, it's just if i suspect something (which isn't very often) then i'll want to find out asap. And i'm usually right, which isn't always a good thing.


In other news...

J didn't come over last night, and i was really looking forward to seeing her cos i'd spent the day inside trying to read about IPA and DP. Ah wellllll.

Plus last night i realised how insecure i feel sometimes. Basically worries that she'll get bored of me, or find someone who she'd rather be with. My ex broke up with me to be with someone else, and he lied about it (that's where the lying paranoia came from). So i had a bit of a cry because i'm such an idiot, and i've woken up and my eyes are massively swollen! Fucking men :@

1 comments:

Ashly Star

I'm the same way with your #7, hehe.

Great answers for WW.

I've been with my dude for almost 3 years and I still worry that he'll eventually get bored of me and move on. Or that he'll get tired of my craziness or my weirdness and just want to move on. I kind of know better but deep down I still worry about it now and again. Blah.

Post a Comment