CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 April 2009

The joy of having "nothing" to do

I have spent the day doing absolutely fuck all. I've been on the internet about 90% of the time and have sat in front of the tv for exactly 99% of the time (i took the dogs out for about 10 minutes). For the past two hours I've intended to have a bath, but literally cannot be bothered, even though I really can't wait to have one. We only have a shower in halls, so i'm going to have at least one bath a day while i'm at home. I don't actually have anything to do. I haven't finished that essay that i was meant to finish before i came back, but i've put that off till this evening. Plus i should be reading/researching/preparing notes for all my other crappy assignments. But i'm home! And i haven't been here for 3 months, so i'm making the most of it.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going out to lunch in the sunshine with all my friends. Well, all the important girl friends. We've known each other since school, since we were 13 at least (some even longer). So much has changed since then! One of my best friend's has a baby boy who's 5 months old now. Haven't seen him since christmas obviously and she's sent me some photos and he just looks so chubby and cute and i can't wait to see him tomorrow! Plus most of my friends don't know i have a girlfriend. Well hardly anyone in Malta knows i have a girlfriend. But that's another story and another post about how chicken I am to tell everyone.

When I came back for christmas we hadn't even been together for 2 months so I didn't really think about it too much. I told a couple of people and it felt great, but i didn't worry too much. Now we've been together for almost six months, we've just said the L word and I can't actually stop thinking about her. So it would be good to have the guts to tell everyone about her. The only thing is, I haven't even come to terms with the fact that i may be gay, in my mind i'm bisexual at least, so at least i have my options open. My brother's room is right next to door to my mum's and we were in there yesterday just after i got back. He was calling me a lesbian and it felt really strange! I think i need longer than 5 months to come to terms with it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment