CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #51

Wednesday Weirdness #51: Story Time Edition

1.) Tell us how you picked the blog nickname that you write under. (IE: I am Pink Vodka Bubbles) Were you considering using a different pseudonym or was the one you wound up with your first pick?
It wasn't my first choice cos i used to blog under a different name, then i decided to change it completely and chose Newbo cos i'm a new lesbo.. Cheesey lol but true!

2.) Tell us about your worst oral sex experience.
I don't think i've ever received bad oral sex, but when i was about 17 i was seeing a guy i really really liked, but i didnt want to suck him off cos i hated it. He basically shoved his dick in my mouth and fucked my face. It was not good.

3.) Tell us about the most fun night you've had in the last two months time.
Steffi's birthday party, although i ended up passed out and vomitting by 1am..

4.) If you were in a restaurant sitting down ready to order and you saw something that grossed you out enough to make you get up right then and leave without ever ordering, tell us about what you saw to make you react that way.
Erm, not very much. It takes alot to gross me out, especially with food. Maybe if the food was crawling with insects or something.

5.) Tell us about your favorite childhood toy.
A very beat up old soft toy called Jacko (no relation to Michael!) which was my mum's. Her gran gave it to her when she was little, and then she gave it to me. I loved it.

6.) Tell us about the weirdest sexual proposition you've ever been faced with.
Hmmm.. Nothing strikes me as weird anymore, at least nothing i've ever been propositioned.

7.) Tell us about one of the not-so-good dates you and your current (or ex if you have no current) significant other have gone on.
We went to watch Watchmen about a month ago, and she thought i wouldn't enjoy it cos it's a violent film and i don't usually enjoy violent films, but this one's really good. Anyway, whenever we go and watch a film she checks up on me all the time, asking if im ok and telling me we can leave if i get bored. Which is very sweet of her, but when you're enjoying a film and she thinks you're not, it gets annoying and it felt a bit patronising. So i snapped at her, and i told her im not a child and she didnt need to check up on me all the time. We didnt talk for a day, she came home with me but we walked back in silence, slept in silence (well obviously, but you know what i mean), woke up in silence, got ready in silenca and parted ways in silence.

2 comments:

His d

i put almost the same thing about how i've never received bad oral sex. Guess it must be pretty hard to screw that up.

Butch Boo

I don't know....I think if someone had very sharp teeth and wasn't too careful- it could be fairly dangerous!


BB

X

Post a Comment