CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 April 2009

Great news on the boobs front!

Anyone who's read my trouble with boobs post would know that i have a slight problem with my boobs.

So, yesterday (Friday technically) i went to the doctor to talk about my boobs and luckily it was a woman this time (i go to the uni practice and i don't really care who i see as long as i get seen asap). So i went in and she asked me about my back and i said to be honest i'm here cos i want a breast reduction. I told her i was referred to a physio last time but on the NHS website it says that you only need a surgeon's referral and psychologist's referral. I also told her that the physios were taking the piss and i stopped going. Fair enough she said and she checked what the criteria were for a breast reduction. She said she wasn't sure so she made a few quick phone calls and said she doesn't see any reason why i should be refused one. The main criteria is that your BMI is lower than 30 and mine is well below that yet my boobs are still mahoosive. She thinks he might have to take some measurements and she'll call me back in if she does, but if not, she's going to start the process :D. I'm so excited! xD I may actually have normal sized boobs and look like a normal 20 year old this time next year! Maybe later cos it's my final year of uni and all next year, but at least it;s actually gonna happen!! :D

In other news, i saw "I Love You, Man" today and i think it is brilliant. Fucking hilarious! Proper laugh out loud funny.

Also, my room smells of cigarette smoke even though i don't smoke and it's a non smoking room. I've only kust got back from work (its 1.30am) and i'd left the window open all day, so i reckon the person next door was sitting smoking on their window sill and blowing their lovely smoke into my room.

Anyways, i'm off to bed. I'm very excited!!!

3 comments:

Vicki Valentine

Hey that's great news! Well pleased for you =]

Anonymous

Sounds like you found the right Dr now...good news!

{{ d a n i m o }}

and now, please prepare for yet another late comment. . . >_<

awesome news! try to go back to the same doctor so they don't put you through the same, tired hoops next time -- plus, as a haver-of-boobies herself i hope she'll be able to sympathize more ablefully.

also, i recommend getting the surgery while you're at uni if possible, even if it means having to do summer school, because unless you're covered by universal health care, it's a bitch to get your school to pay for things after you've left! heck, the day i left school, not even an hour after signing the paperwork, i went to the pharmacist on campus to empty out my prescription queue and they scolded me for trying to abuse the system after i'd dropped out. O_O

Post a Comment