CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 19 April 2009

Londontown

Now usually, i absolutely fucking LOVE london. Everything about it, the hustle and bustle, the lights, the traffic, the tube, the football and definitely the shopping. So my lovely dad got me a ticket for the FA cup semi-final today (which we won thank god, otherwise i'd have been mighty pissed off) and obviously i wanted to come, no hesitation. However, my mum wasn't too keen on me going to a footie match on my own, so my dad and i havent told her. She thinks i've been at work all day. I feel so bad for lying to my mum, but i know that if she knew the truth it would cause arguments back home. So anyway, the point of this is, as much as i love london and football, today has been an excessively stressful day. It took me almost 3 hours to get back to my friend's, where i'm staying for the night. The match lasts 90 minutes! I've spent more time travelling than actually watching football. Then they'd waited for me to have dinner, but i'd already eaten. I felt so bad, so i didn't tell them and said i was feeling ill. I've never felt more uncomfortable in london. Plus i've turned into a love sick puppy and miss J loads. What is this world coming to?! I have no hope! Oh, and i'm feeling more stressed than ever about uni work :(

1 comments:

Delayne

Don't feel guilty for things out of your control and don't feel guilty for having a bit of fun. Without those little moments in life we would truely go crazy from the stress, just don't let your mini holidays give you more stress than you started out with. -Dee

Post a Comment