CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 23 April 2009

Everlasting boredom

My essay's due in tomorrow and i haven't finished it yet and i just can't seem to focus on it. I feel like a social hermit, all i do is go to uni, work and back home. I haven't even seen J since Friday, except for like half an hour at uni on Monday, cos she's been at home writing her dissertation.

I. Can't. Be. Bothered!

I don't understand anything and i definitely don't enjoy this part of psychology. I just need to get it over with and move on to the next one. And obviously cos i've not been doing very much i don't really have anything to blog about!

Also, my back's been worse than it's been for a long time. I think it's aggrevated by the stress (as well as the boobs). It's the kind of pain where if you move too much, you end up stuck in that position. Like an 80 year old woman. And i'm 19.

On the upside, i have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, and i'm going to practically beg for them to give me a breast reduction. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

[[aisling]]

Good luck with your essay, I'm sure you'll manage to get it done & also with your appointment =]

Newbo

Thanks :)

Post a Comment