CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Home at last

Well, home 2. Or Home 1 of 2. I don't know it's confusing! Home is where the heart is they say, and half of it is here in Derby with J and the other half back home with my family and friends. Anyway, i'm just happy to be back :). I went to see J at work on my way home from the train station and it was amazing, i couldn't take my hands off her! Even though she was at work muahaha.. She's meant to be on till 10 but they're letting her leave early and she's on her way over now :). Yay :D. I'm a very very happy bunny now. And i'll be even happier in about 15 minutes when she arrives. Yay :D :D.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hey happy bunny...you must be having a heck of a good time!

Post a Comment