CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 7 April 2009

In other news..

Our cat, Maggie, had five kittens this morning, and they all look exactly like her! She's black and white and all five of them are black and white. My mum's really proud of her because she set up a box with an old fur throw inside for her to have them in, and she did! She's like a doting grandmother. She fed her as soon as she gave birth and checks on them to make sure they all have a nipple to suckle on, and tickles the cat to keep her comfy. She also put another box with an old towel into their little room cos she thinks the other box is too dirty for them (its covered in birth obviously) so she's leaving the box there for Maggie to decide whether to move them or not.

I was just watching QI with my mum, and they showed a clip of a moonwalking bird, which really impressed me! So here it is to impress you.

3 comments:

Monkey Outlaw
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monkey Outlaw

Whew read all your post from last few days and had a flashback of when I first talked to anold high school boyfriend and told him I was gay ... he laughed and told me he always thought I was ... so I must have been a shitty girlfriend! Congrads on the kittys!

Anonymous

Kittens are so much fun...congrats!

And that bird video was hilarious.

Post a Comment