CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 3 April 2009

I really love my phone

I'm sitting watching tv with the family, while blogging, from my phone! My beautiful Nokia 5800. I think i love it as much as i love J. Yes i said it! It really is beautiful.. So today we went out to lunch, and i was hoping to tell at least one more person that i have a girlfriend (you may realise that most of my posts are about how chicken i am to come out back home). I at least wanted to tell Baby Boy. But i didn't get a chance too. My thumb's hurting now, and the enter button won't work and i want to do a meme. Lol..

1 comments:

Monkey Outlaw

Dang man coming out is hard ... I was terrified. Too bad they didn't have fancy phones then,I would have just drunk texted everyone and told them LOL! Welcome to blog land!

Post a Comment